terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

To Alice


If I were you my little Alice, my sweet Alice
I never have left Wonderland
Now that you're back, you've been caught by the fangs
Of so much destruction and Malice...

What's wrong, Alice?
Don't you know that Madness is not a state of mind?
Don't you know that sanity is nowhere, here to find?
Oh God! You where swallowed by so so so much Malice!

Yes I can se behind your pretty face
I can sense your very dark lace
Crushing you bit by bit everyday
And you never needed to say...

Strolling all alone across the corrupted Wonderland
I see that several visitors are also gathered here,
having an idle, little saunter on this old graveyard... Just like you

("The dead are furious with you!
As you're wasting your precious time!") 

Poor of you! Being guided by the Devil's hands
How can you longer in this timeless hell? Why did you go back there?

Well, everything I see, its a distorted hallucination
It's hard to guess the future in the short-sighted world.
You are damned to repeat this cicle endlessly in your reincarnations
And the only thing left for you was the bloody Vorpal sword! 

Ah Alice... We can't go home again. But it's not a surprise, really!
We are not among the few ones who knows their paths
Trapt in the eternal search for the most terrible truths 
I see now, how is convenient dissociate from a reality that you can't rely!

By: Bruno!

Um comentário:

  1. Caro Bruno,
    A mim parece que deve ser notável a fonte de inspiração que fez nascer esse seu Alice. O seu texto é encantado, ou melhor é carregado de um medo ancestral que me produz em uma espécie de aconchego esse opositor do que temo.
    Alice, em qualquer versão, sempre me parece maravilhosamente aterradora mas, antes de mais nada, bela.
    Engraçado que domino mal, precariamente, a leitura em inglês. Mas, no caso desse seu poema, eu o li com facilidade. Seu poema foi para mim uma experiência linguística de encantamento - o texto é que se traduziu, eu leitora não fiz nada, cada palavra brilhou-me traduzida em meu materno idioma. Obrigada pela oportunidade de leitura de seu poema e parabéns várias vezes por ele,
    Abraços da LuzBrasilCibele

    ResponderExcluir